Alltest visit your workplace to ensure that electrical equipment when tested is safe for use. Our professional staff adhere to the highest service standards and all testing conducted is in accordance with Australian Standards AS/NZ 3760, WH&S 2012 and Workcover NSW. Alltest will notify you prior to your next due date to ensure that your electrical equipment is compliant.
Alltest Provide Testing and Tagging to All Industries.
- COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION
- COMMERCIAL CLEANING OPERATIONS
- HOTELS, MOTELS & HOSTELS
- NURSING HOMES AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDERS
- SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- RETAIL STORES
- ALL OTHER WORKPLACES
- DOMESTIC SERVICE
ALLTEST PROVIDE AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF TESTING PROCEDURES INCLUDING:
- ON SITE INSPECTION AND TESTING OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND APPLIANCES
- RCD TRIP TIME TESTING
- THREE PHASE EQUIPMENT TESTING
- MICROWAVE LEAKAGE TESTS
- ON SITE PLUG TOP REPLACEMENTS
- ALTEST PROVIDE AN ASSET REGISTER OF ALL EQUIPMENT TESTED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- ALTEST KEEP YOUR ASSET REGISTERS ON FILE FOR THE PRESCRIBED 7 YEARS
- ALTEST CAN PROVIDE DETAILED TEST CERTIFICATES FOR EACH APPLIANCE ON REQUEST
AFTER HOURS SERVICE
- ALLTEST CAN PROVIDE SERVICE OUTSIDE OF NORMAL BUSINESS WORKING HOURS TO BETTER FIT IN WITH YOUR WORKPLACE NEEDS.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
- OUR AFTER SALES SERVICE WILL FOLLOW UP ON NEXT TEST DUE DATES IN ADVANCE , TO ENSURE THAT THE CONDITION AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT IS ALWAYS COMPLIANT AND SAFE.
Our team can not only identify potential risks or problems but can help you address them efficiently and above all safely. We make a point of providing friendly and professional service at all times and provide after hours services where necessary.
If you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our knowledgeable team. We will be happy to consult with you on your needs and provide an Electrical Testing and Tagging Solution that will make your workplace safer.